PacmEn PacmEn

okay, here's what I've got:

Not a bad idea. It's a spinoff on a classic of the ages. There's a couple of bugs with it, for instance, in the first level I played, for the first 30 seconds, the pac mans couldn't kill me, I could never kill them, and it was just all around borring. A suggestion for you, make a small story on how the ghost got in this position, that way it'll entise the player to be more interested. All in all, very good responce on the controls, though you should make them a little less confusing (L & R for locks and keys) perhaps you should give a small tutorial to the players before game starts. Again, a decent job, and only one way to improve: Practice! ^__^

Gravoor 4 Gravoor 4

Tips or Ideas, whichever you prefer...

Alright, here's what I got From this game: The interactivity was very good, and it did become more difficult as the game progressed. So far I have not completed the game, but I thought I could give you some advice on what I saw. The tutorial suggested to me that the little blob thing whatever it is called would blow up upon impact of a wall or another obstical. I think that if you had a chance to remake this, you should add that effect. There was also some lines that went over, in I believe lvl 10 world 1, there is a line that is out of place in the far right side. But that's not too much of a problem. Frankly I think that this game was a good addicting game. Thank you for submitting it and letting the rest of the world experience it. It was a good submission and I hope to see more things and better things come from you. Good work. :-D

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

DDR... well... sortof...

this game immediatly reminded me of ddr, and i thought that you did a very good job on it. I hope to see great stuff come from you!

Joe Frenchfry ( Preview ) Joe Frenchfry ( Preview )

???

this game is very confusing, i didn't figure any of it out, and i've beaten myst! come on!!!

Star Bores: episode One Star Bores: episode One

Pritty good

Now this game does get a little repetitive, but i have a suggestion for you to improve it. I played a game recently that you could buy weapons and kill things faster. now you could put in like the BFG10k from doom, I, II, or III, or the quake games. now you can put in any other types of weapons, and make the screen do weird things. Try to keep it from being repetitive, because that just gets borring. Other than that, you did very well, i know i couldn't do this sort of thing :-P .

stylusOsubstance responds:

Thanks! good suggestions. Adding all of that stuff would mean I would have to wait to next month to put it up on the portal, with my current schedual.

Im going to try and make small short adventures with cool graphics that I can put on there every couple of weeks at the latest. Good suggestions though and thanks for the cool comments!